Private, fully self contained, short walk to shops and cafes. Once a traditional gold miner’s cottage, now a cosy and comfortable getaway. This cute cottage has been restored to provide modern comfort and style whilst retaining the essence of the traditional gold miner’s cottage.
- 2 bedrooms, Sleeps 3 in queen bed and single bed. Bed linen and elecric blankets.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling plus open fire.
- Gas stove plus microwave.
- DVD player, TV, stereo.
- Dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Hair dryer.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer. Iron and ironing board.
- Courtyard country garden plus adjacent crown land.
Inside, the house is light filled and sunny. A comfortable lounge-dining area is decorated with a mix of vintage, modern and antique items. Interesting art works and artefacts add to the individual and eclectic atmosphere. The country style kitchen is equipped with gas stove, microwave, and dishwasher.
Outside, the iconic miner’s cottage is set in pretty, semi rural setting with great views, lawn, a cottage garden with herbs and vegetables, fruit trees and honey bees. A gravelled courtyard is the perfect place for alfresco dining.